SD-NOx-800 main features
♦ The entire set of equipment is equipped with a pre-processing device, which effectively protects the analytical instruments while ensuring the accuracy and stability of the data
♦ The imported gas sensor has longer service life and stable and accurate measurement results.
♦ Embedded 32-bit ultra-low power microprocessor, fast response speed, high measurement accuracy, good stability and repeatability
♦ The whole machine complies with EMC design standards, has strong anti-electromagnetic interference ability, and is suitable for various complex industrial sites.
♦ Multiple signal output, can output 4-20mA analog signal, RS485 digital signal, wireless digital signal at the same time
♦ Automatic temperature and humidity compensation technology
♦ Equipped with infrared remote control, no need to open the cover, making the operation of the instrument safer and more convenient
♦ Flexible installation methods, simple and fast installation process, suitable for various installation sites
♦ Industrial-grade color screen display, graphic-guided software operation menu, support Chinese and English menu switching
♦ The optional gas concentration unit can be quickly switched and automatically converted
♦ Data can be uploaded to the Environmental Protection Agency platform, or to the enterprise computer software platform (provided by the manufacturer)
♦ For detailed pre-processing configuration, please refer to product configuration
Detection gas: nitrogen oxide
Detection principle: electrochemical detection principle
Detection method: pump suction type, suitable for fixed, long-term continuous monitoring
Installation: wall-mounted, tube-holding, column-type, etc.
Measuring range: 0 ～ 20ppm, 100ppm, 1000ppm, 5000ppm, etc.
（视具体量程而定） Resolution: 0.01ppm, 0.1ppm, 1ppm (depending on the specific range)
Accuracy: ≤ ± 3% (optional higher requirements)
Repeatability: ≤ ± 1%
Zero drift: ≤ ± 1% (FS / year)
Response time: ≤20 seconds (T90)
Recovery time: ≤20 seconds
Interface display: 2.0 inch HD industrial color screen ( optional 7 inch HD touch smart screen )
Data storage: once every 5 seconds, 5 years
Alarm output: output sound + light alarm
Signal output: The user can decide according to the actual requirements, and can transmit up to 2000 meters (optional wireless signal transmission, saving installation costs)
a. Three-wire 4-20mA current signal output, can be connected to various alarm controllers, PLC, DCS and other control systems
b. RS-485 digital signal output, connect RS232 adapter card to store data on the computer (optional function)
c. 2 groups of relay output: passive electric shock capacity 220VAC 3A or 24VDC 3A (optional function)
d. Alarm signal output: sound and light alarm on site, alarm sound:> 110 dB
Shell material: die-cast aluminum + sandblast oxidation (optional explosion-proof products)
Explosion-proof grade: ExdII CT6
Protection level: IP65
Executive standards: GB15322.1-2003, GB3836.1-2010, GB3836.2-2010, GB3836.4-2010
Working temperature: -20 ℃ ～ + 70 ℃ (special requirements need to be customized)
Operating humidity: ≤95% RH, non-condensing (humidity> 90% RH, condensation can be equipped with a filter)
Working voltage: 24VDC / 220V
Maximum power consumption: ≤20W
Working pressure: both positive and negative pressure are applicable
Size: 400 × 300 × 200mm / 500 × 400 × 200mm (L × W × H)
Weight: about 5Kg
Quality guarantee: one year warranty, free repair within one year, life-long maintenance (Professional technical research and development team provides you with the most complete service and solves any technical problems for you)
Others: the corresponding functions can be customized and developed according to the actual detection environment
Note: The nitrogen oxide monitoring system is widely applicable to the real-time monitoring of nitrogen oxide concentration in the environment of organized exhaust smoke.
System configuration instructions:
Note: Optional wireless DTU remote transmission module, computer-side monitoring software, cooling module, electronic condensation dehumidification and water removal device, external sound and light alarm lights and other devices are optional.
- Cabinet--Simple and elegant appearance, dustproof and rainproof, effectively protect the analytical instruments and other units, ensure the accuracy of the test data, and effectively protect the equipment life
- Analytical instrument-detailed description and parameters are as follows
- Long-life suction pump-active suction type detection, which effectively extracts and detects gas in discharge pipes, chimneys, closed tanks, and unorganized environments, ensuring that the analysis instrument and the detection gas are fully in contact with each other faster and More accurate detection of corresponding data
- Signal output-configure multiple signal outputs, 4-20mA / 485 / wireless remote transmission module, etc. (the device is configured with 4-20mA signal output by default), if there are additional requirements, please inform in advance
- Switching Power Supply-220V
- Dust filter-high-end filter element, which can effectively filter the dust in the gas. In case of large amount of dust, this spare part needs to be replaced regularly. The operation is simple and can be replaced by itself.
- Water vapor filter-original imported water vapor filter box, which can effectively remove water vapor components in the detection environment and prevent water vapor from entering the analysis instrument and causing damage
- Data can be uploaded to the Environmental Protection Agency platform, or to the enterprise computer software platform